If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (541) 385-7044

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Commercial Kitchen Fire

A grease fire tore through this Commercial Kitchen at a prominent country club in Bend, OR creating a large impact to the business. Having relied on their resta... READ MORE

Bedroom Mold Before and After

A new house in a prominent neighborhood in the Northwest Crossing neighborhood of Bend, OR was damaged by a broken pipe in the landscaping sprinkler system. Sin... READ MORE

Wood Floor Water Damage Before and After

A broken pipe beneath the sink caused extensive damage to this two-story home. An ice dam formed outside of the kitchen eve. The constant change in weather enab... READ MORE

Ceiling Water Damage Before and After

The ceiling of this older, resort cabin was affected by a broken toilet above the affected area. The game room was where the primary loss occurred. SERVPRO of B... READ MORE

Kitchen Water Damage Rebuild

The central heating unit broke in this resort home located in the small town of Silver Lake, OR. The loss of heat caused multiple pipes in the house to freeze, ... READ MORE

Kitchen Mold Before and After

This small cabin in the woods suffered multiple broken pipes due to record freezing temperatures in the city of Gilchrist, located in southern Deschutes County.... READ MORE

Residential Water Loss

This older home suffered a broken pipe during a winter freeze. Due to the remote location of the property, the project manager had to be extremely strategic abo... READ MORE

Commercial Mold Remediation

A commercial building in Bend suffered a water loss that went unnoticed for a few weeks. SERVPRO of Bend was able to call in an Industrial Hygienist to take air... READ MORE

Commercial Building Fire

SERVPRO of Bend were early responders to a commercial fire in Redmond, Oregon. SERVPRO of Bend cleaned the salvageable contents and proceeded to do the complete... READ MORE

Community Center Cleaning

A troubled youth went on a rampage with a fire extinguisher in a public works building in Plush, Oregon. Unfortunately, the youth broke in to the facility and b... READ MORE

Sewage Loss from 2nd Level Bathroom

A second story bathroom became clogged and the matter inside the toilet, along with hundreds of gallons of sewage spilled down the stairs and on to the hardwood... READ MORE

Drug Lab Cleanup

SERVPRO of Bend was called out after a fire went through an apartment building. After the fire had cleared and in inspection was done, it was found that drugs w... READ MORE

Community Kitchen Fire

This community kitchen suffered a loss when a fire ravaged through the kitchen area. SERVPRO of Bend was called in to assess the damage after the fire team did ... READ MORE

Commercial Fire Damage

SERVPRO of Bend was called in to help this building owner with fire damage to one of their warehouses in the Bend area. The vacant building caught fire in the e... READ MORE

Water Damage in Commercial Warehouse Store Room

SERVPRO of Bend was called to check on some moisture that was detected in a small store room of a commercial manufacturing building in Bend. The owner of the bu... READ MORE

IICRC Certified Training for Mold

SERVPRO of Bend takes pride in having a certified technician on every job. In early 2017, a few technicians from SERVPRO of Bend attended an IICRC class for Ap... READ MORE

Employee Safety

At SERVPRO of Bend, Safety is always the first priority on every job. Not only for the property owners but also for our crew. SERVPRO of Bend has a monthly safe... READ MORE

Cleaning Mold From an Attic

SERVPRO of Bend is certified in cleaning and mitigating mold. In Central Oregon it is not uncommon to see microbial in areas where moisture is high and ventilat... READ MORE

Mold Cleaning in a Closet

This house in Bend, OR had water damage in another are of the house. When technicians pulled back the carpet, they discovered that the house had previous damage... READ MORE

SERVPRO of Bend Homeless Camp Cleanup

SERVPRO of Bend along with a homeless advocacy group, veteran outreach and the Bend Police Department assisted in cleaning up a homeless camp that had been expa... READ MORE

SERVPRO of Bend Builds Award Winning Home

COBA Tour of Homes Winner: Best Value#7 Malheur SERVPRO of Bend's construction division built an award winning home, feature on the Central Oregon Builders Tour... READ MORE

SERVPRO of Bend Board Up Services

SERVPRO of Bend offers a variety of fire and water mitigation services in Central Oregon. When damage occurs such as a fire, vandalism, or a broken window, we a... READ MORE

Hard Work Celebrated by Paintball

At SERVPRO of Bend, we like to Have Fun! Since our team worked so hard this past winter to get the jobs done efficiently and quickly, we celebrated with a day a... READ MORE

Record Snow Hits Central Oregon

In late 2016 and early 2017, Central Oregon was hit by a snowfall and freezing temperatures. The level of snow and the low temperatures were the worst in 20 yea... READ MORE

Creative Ways to Dry

The Technicians at SERVPRO of Bend are very proud of some of the creative ways they come up with to make drying chambers. This house in Redmond, Oregon had dama... READ MORE

Drywall Repair

This commercial office in Bend, Oregon had a water loss that required removal of wet drywall. Due to the nature of this customers services, SERVPRO of Bend was ... READ MORE

Fire Damage Repairs in Sunriver Vacation House

This vacation home in Sunriver, Oregon had a fire that devastated most of the structure. ortunately, nobody was hurt. SERVPRO of Bend was called in to assess th... READ MORE

Cleaning of Exterior Sidewalk

This apartment building had an unfortunate event happen in front of their structure. The event caused the victim to have excessive bleeding in a public area. SE... READ MORE

Fire Damage to Commercial Kitchen

This commercial kitchen in a Bend, Oregon resort had a fire due to a vat of grease igniting. SERVPRO of Bend's Fire Team was called in to clean the area of the... READ MORE

Storm Team Takes Action in Bend, OR

The 2017 winter brought a large amount to Central Oregon. SERVPRO of Bend had so many calls that they asked SERVPRO Corporate's Storm Team to assist. Multiple f... READ MORE

Fire Damage at a Vacation Home in Sunriver, OR

This house suffered a severe fire when an unattended candle ignited some papers nearby. Thankfully, nobody was hurt but the house suffered an extreme amount of ... READ MORE

Commercial Property Cleanup

This commercial property owner had piles of debris from illegal dumping and multiple abandoned homeless camps, resulting in people leaving their trash and unwan... READ MORE

Crates Damaged By Mold

SERVPRO of Bend was called to clean shipping crates that had been exposed to the elements and then stored in a warm, humid environment for an extended amount of... READ MORE

Water Damage To Lodge Ceiling

This mountain lodge suffered a broken pipe in the ceiling, causing damage to the ceiling material. SERVPRO of Bend was called in to assess the damage. After met... READ MORE

Sudden Rain Storm Damages Ceiling

SERVPRO of Bend was called out to this apartment complex when a sudden storm hit Central Oregon. The strong winds fell trees and caused some electrical outages ... READ MORE

Wildfire Damage, Mendocino County, California

This home in Mendocino County had a major accumulation of ash inside of most of the flat surfaces. This was one of two houses that were left standing in this sm... READ MORE

Soot and Dust Accumulation After Wildfire

While on the storm event in Mendocino County, California SERVPRO of Bend's storm team experienced quite a bit of soot and dust. A lot of the foreign materials s... READ MORE

Cleaning Dryer Vents

SERVPRO of Bend Water Technicians were working on a water loss in Madras, Oregon. The water loss had affected the complete laundry room, including the vinyl flo... READ MORE

Fire Damage Reconstruction In Bend, Oregon

SERVPRO of Bend was called out to a bathroom fire that was caused from an unattended candle. Because the business needed to stay open during the repairs, SERVP... READ MORE

Office Store Room Water Damage Bend, OR

This office building store room suffered water damage due to a built-in dehumidifier line breaking. The unit was located in the attic space and after years of u... READ MORE

Kitchen Line Break, Bend Oregon

SERVPRO of Bend was called to this house in Bend, Oregon after the owner found bubbles in their kitchen vinyl floor. The owner had returned from a weeks vacatio... READ MORE

Roof Leak at Living Facility Madras, Oregon

This multi-unit living facility in Madras, Oregon had a sudden water leak that caused damage to the internal structure, including the ceiling, internal walls an... READ MORE


Archived Before & After Photos