About SERVPRO of Bend
SERVPRO of Bend is a local, veteran-owned company specializing in expert clean-up and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. From burst pipes to sewage spills, toilet overflows, mildew and mold, general clean-ups and reconstruction SERVPRO of Bend's goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
We are an Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certified Firm and fully insured to meet both commercial and residential property management requirements.
Our staff is highly trained and experienced in a wide range of property damage mitigation and reconstruction. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Let us take the confusion and anxiety out of the traumatic events you may be experiencing - we will deal directly with insurance to ensure your property is restored to its original conidition.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Bend Chamber of Commerce
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration
- Multi-Family Northwest
- Oregon Contractor's Board
- Redmond Chamber of Commerce