Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage Reconstruction In Bend, Oregon

SERVPRO of Bend was called out to a bathroom fire that was caused from an unattended candle. Because the business needed to stay open during the repairs, SERVP... READ MORE

Cleaning Dryer Vents

SERVPRO of Bend Water Technicians were working on a water loss in Madras, Oregon. The water loss had affected the complete laundry room, including the vinyl flo... READ MORE

Soot and Dust Accumulation After Wildfire

While on the storm event in Mendocino County, California SERVPRO of Bend's storm team experienced quite a bit of soot and dust. A lot of the foreign materials s... READ MORE

Fire Damage at a Vacation Home in Sunriver, OR

This house suffered a severe fire when an unattended candle ignited some papers nearby. Thankfully, nobody was hurt but the house suffered an extreme amount of ... READ MORE

Fire Damage to Commercial Kitchen

This commercial kitchen in a Bend, Oregon resort had a fire due to a vat of grease igniting. SERVPRO of Bend's Fire Team was called in to clean the area of the... READ MORE

Fire Damage Repairs in Sunriver Vacation House

This vacation home in Sunriver, Oregon had a fire that devastated most of the structure. ortunately, nobody was hurt. SERVPRO of Bend was called in to assess th... READ MORE

Commercial Fire Damage

SERVPRO of Bend was called in to help this building owner with fire damage to one of their warehouses in the Bend area. The vacant building caught fire in the e... READ MORE